Our construction methodology, whether it be for a large custom home, a medium density development, a first homeowner or an investor, all centre around the application of specific principles which have been developed through many years of building cost-effective homes.
Some of the principles we use to maintain quality while reducing building costs include:
- Minimizing spans;
- Reducing the complexity of roof lines;
- Minimising hall space;
- Apply economy of design to high cost areas of the dwelling;
- Negotiating bulk supply agreements;
- Minimizing company overheads;
- Using effective management systems to minimise construction time and waste;
- Adhering to Australian Standards at all stages.